Welcome to the 2020-21 school year. While things may look and feel a little different, our mission remains the same "to increase in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." Thank you for choosing me to be your child's teacher.
I'll use this space to communicate and help organize our learning.
Mondays - Thursdays in person from 8am-1pm
- We will ALL Zoom together at 8:30am on Fridays for worship & Bible class and drawing with Ms. Richmond.
Please bring your orange folders back and forth each day. You'll need them to turn in your home learning work and take the next day's assignments. Your logins for online resources are also on the back page.
Here are a few items of importance. Please note...
- Students will eat snack daily around 10 AM. THIS SNACK IS PROVIDED BY YOU :) Due to covid, I cannot provide and serve food at this time!
- Students will go outdoors each morning and will need appropriate clothing INCLUDING RAIN COAT AND PANTS AND BOOTS! This is new! Replace "rain" with "snow" after the weather changes!
- WE HAVE SCHOOL WATER BOTTLES for each student. These will be kept at desks and sanitized daily on the outside of the bottle. They will be run through the dishwasher 2x a week.
- No need to purchase "school supplies" such as crayons and scissors. I have already prepared these for each student. YAY!
- BACKPACKS should be brought daily and stocked with a set of pants, shirt , socks and underwear. Please check each evening to see if anything is needing to be laundered or restocked!
- Each child may bring a small toy or animal to keep in their milk crate next to there desk for break time. We will evaluate this idea as we go along and I will update you as necessary.